Name: Chantal Liew
Date of Birth: 9th August 1998
Sports Resume: 2017 SEA Games Bronze Medallist
Hobbies: Scuba Diving
– How did you arrive in the Open Water World?
I was losing motivation in pool swimming and thought I’d try out open water swimming as it looked very interesting and exciting!
– What is your best open water race memory?
Winning the bronze medal at the 2017 Southeast Asian Games and having the opportunity to race alongside the best swimmers in this region.
– Why is Open Water Swimming so special to you?
I feel so much freedom being out in the open and a lot more connected to nature.
– What does it mean the to be an Oceanman ambassador for you?
I’m very excited to be an ambassador and I’m looking forward to seeing the brand grow to be a very successful one!
– What do you think Oceanman Brand can offer to Swimming World?
The concept of Oceanman is great because it caters to all types of swimmers, be it amateur or elite, and allows us all to explore the world of open water swimming
– Why do you recommend to take part in Oceanman Event?
It will be a great experience as the locations of all the races are exotic and incredibly beautiful and you get to meet many other people in love with this sport!