Name: Vitor Gadelha
Date of Birth: 01/04/1997
Profession: Open Water Swimmer, Student
Sport Resume: Best Solo Male Performance Capri Napoli
Youngest Athlete to complete the Leme to Pontal Challenge
2nd place in Copa Brasil 2015 and 2016
1st place in category 20-24 in 14 Bis (24km) in 2017
Club: Aquática Amazonas
Hobbies: Music and Games
– How you arrive to Open Water World?
I was invited to participate in an open water competition and since then I am enjoying it even more.
– What is your best open water race memory?
Winning the non-competitive Maratona Del Golfo Capri Napoli, my first international race.
– Why is Open Water Swimming so special for you?
I think Open Water Swimming is the best way to make new friends, to know other places and connect no nature.
– What is the meaning to be Oceanman ambassador for you?
I am very honored to be an ambassador and I think it is a good way to show the world what Open Water really means.
– What do you think Oceanman Brand can offer to Swimming World?
The Oceanman is an event for everyone, be it amateurs or elite, in various distances so it can bring a lot of people to the Open Water World.
– Which event of 2018 calendar do you think is more interesting?
I think it’s Oceanman Greece. It’s a very beautiful place and a great opportunity to be in a race there.
– Why do you recommend to take part on Oceanman Event?
It will be a great experience to participate in a Oceanman Event, not only for the fantastic places where the races happens but also for the challenges you may face.